Boardgame-App for 1-2 players
Online and offline game
Tama is a strategic board game for 1-2 players, available in Google Play Store and in iOS App Store. You can play against the PC or against another player on the same device or on different devices in the same wlan.
The game board consists of 121 fields. In turns each player makes a move. There are 2 different moves.
Place: When you tap on an empty space an own ball (tama) is placed there.
Expand: When you swipe up, down, right, or left, you expand your area if the adjacent fields are still empty.
White and Black have each set 3 balls in their first moves.
White expands his territory to the right and occupies 3 new fields.
The player who occupies most of the fields with his balls wins the first match. Then there is a return game, which starts the other player. The player who receives the most points in the first and second leg wins the game.
In other games there are additional elements (blockers, fireball, lave and flood) to explore and skillfully use.
Level Mode: Player vs. PC
As soon as the first match (first game and return game) has been won, the next level will be unlocked. You get points for each game you win. However, there are no negative points for a lost game. So you can play a game as many times as you want to increase your score.
Multiplayer one device: Player vs Player
In this mode, 2 players can play against each other on a smartphone or tablet.
Multiplayer wlan: Player vs. Player
In this mode, two players in the same wlan network can compete against each other. It is even possible to play with an android smartphone against a player with an iPhone or iPod.
In level game mode you can compare your skill level. The Tama ranking system has been modified by traditional Chinese martial arts classes.
Who wins the first matches in the level mode, quickly gets the rank of a Rabbit. In total, there are 18 different skill levels: 9 Student Ranks (Kyu) and 9 Master Ranks (Dan). However, it takes a lot of gaming experience to reach the rank of a Golden Dragon (9th Dan).
- 1 point: Blue Rabbit – 9. Kyu
- 75 points: White Rabbit – 8. Kyu
- 150 points: Golden Rabbit – 7. Kyu
- 225 points : Blue Snake – 6. Kyu
- 300 points : White Snake – 5. Kyu
- 375 points : Golden Snake – 4. Kyu
- 450 points : Blue Fox – 3. Kyu
- 525 points : White Fox – 2. Kyu
- 600 points : Golden Fox – 1. Kyu
- 675 points : Blue Eagle – 1. Dan
- 750 points : White Eagle – 2. Dan
- 825 points : Golden Eagle – 3. Dan
- 900 points : Blue Tiger – 4. Dan
- 975 points : White Tiger – 5. Dan
- 1050 points : Golden Tiger – 6. Dan
- 1125 points : Blue Dragon – 7. Dan
- 1200 points : White Dragon – 8. Dan
- 1275 points : Golden Dragon – 9. Dan